DescriptionThis package contains three premium modules for Neverwinter Nights:
- You travel in a group with a Wererat, a Dryad, a Rakshasa and a Azer and your goal is to reach the Keep of Cyan which is ruled by evil forces. Your party needs to clear out the evil so that you can take the throne for yourself.
- As the son of the Magistrate of the imperial city of Ghaarak you joined the Imperial Academy. Your astonishing work there brings up the interest of the ShadowGuard, an elite group of imperial agents and they ask you to join them. But as you get a deeper inside look into the organization, you discover that nothing is as it seems and the city Ghaarak is on the brink of destruction due to the Shadowguard.
- Witch's Wake 1: The Fields of Battle
- You wake up on the battlefield with your prince lying beside you. As he dies, he uses his last breath to say "Tell the King that she is dead." You don't even know what the hell happened here nor who the King or "she" is, but obey the wish of your dead Prince and begin a journey for the answers. Set as an introduction episode for a two-part module series, you must travel to the dwarf village Brogan's Arm.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 3 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Aurora
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Neverwinter Nights series
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameStar (Germany)||Feb, 2005||84 out of 100||84|
|GameBanshee||Nov 16, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Factornews||Jul 11, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- ShadowGuard developer interview (Interview with Ben McJunkin about the development of the module)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.