DescriptionInspired by the classic story of H.G. Wells, take the role of an intrepid time adventurer trapped in a mysterious future. The only way home may be the demi-god Khronos, Master of the Hourglass...
In a similar manner to Myst, players move around a 3-dimensional world in first person. Collect objects and explore various locations to solve various puzzles. Speak with other characters and grapple with action elements during the game's 40+ hours of playing time.
- "Машина Времени" -- Russian spelling
- "Wehikuł Czasu" -- Polish title
- "Time Machine: Las nuevas aventuras de la máquina del tiempo" -- Spanish title
- "La machine à voyager dans le temps" -- French title
- "Die Zeitmaschine: Die neuen Abenteuer" -- German title
- "De Nya Äventyren Med Tidsmaskinen" -- Swedish title
- "De nieuwe avonturen van de tijdmachine" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Group
|The worst of the schlocky mass-produced adventure games from Dreamcatcher, this one added false advertising to its sins||weregamer (157)|
The Press Says
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jul 20, 2000||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 05, 2000||17 out of 20||85|
|IGN||Sep 12, 2000||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Power Unlimited||Aug, 2000||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Jul 02, 2000||65 out of 100||65|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Oct 11, 2000||60|
|PC Player (Germany)||Apr, 2000||56 out of 100||56|
|GameSpot||Sep 18, 2000||3.8 out of 10||38|
|Adventurearchiv||Dec 24, 2001||35 out of 100||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Walkthrough by TallyHo (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Windows XP Set up (Inferno tells you how to get this game to run in WinXP)