missing cover art
DescriptionSega Rally was a major success in the arcades, bringing rally-style racing to the masses before the Colin McRae games. Four detailed tracks have been created, with a succession of stomach-churning bends and jumps, and you can choose from 3 different cars. As well as the main championship, there is a time-trial mode featuring a ghost car to beat, so you always know how your run compares with your best-ever. Two machines can be linked for multi-player action. The handling of the cars is unrealistic, to put the focus on action and instant playability.
There are no N-Gage screenshots for this game.
There are 34 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Sega Rally Championship: International Rally" -- Full title
- "Sega Rally Championship 1995" -- Japanese title
- "セガラリーチャンピオンシップ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Lancia Delta
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Sega Rally series
- SEGA Sports games
There are no reviews for the N-Gage release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe Arcade version of Sega Rally Championship appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- Mega Fun / SEGA Magazin
- 1996 - SEGA Saturn Game of the Year
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Sega Rally Championship (Official Site)
Related Web Sites
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.