missing cover art
DescriptionGameloft developed its own game to keep your intellectual muscles in shape, in the wake of the successful Nintendo Brain Game series. Training is based on four subjects: logic, math, memory and visual - with three games each. You can either take a daily brain test to play a game for each of the four subjects - less than 90 seconds per game - or first get acquainted with the gameplay mechanics in the training room. A female professor comments on your progress.
Each game has a timer, so you have to find the balance between accuracy and speed. Answering is done by moving a cursor between the possibilities and pressing a button. For each game, your overall progress is tracked in charts - either globally or for each subject. If you do well, new games are opened up in the practice room - with three difficulty levels -, and your overall brain percentage is raised, along with the levels of the individual subjects. That way, you get more difficult games for each subject based on your overall performance. For instance: if your memory is very lacking, but you are strong at maths, you can continue playing at a low memory level until it improves, while having difficult math games at the same time.
The following 12 mini-games are included:
- Logic - Balanced: different scales and (piled) objects are shown. Determine the heaviest according to the scales.
- Logic - Magic Rule: determine the logical rule applied to a figure based on two examples.
- Logic - Impression: identify which impression a wheel would leave if rolled across a surface, starting from the bottom.
- Math - Trout Route: a math operator is shown at the top of the screen. Create a trail in a grid of numbers according to the operator.
- Math - Arithmetic: identify the operator or number needed to complete each equation.
- Math - Tick Tock: calculate how much time has passed between the two clocks.
- Memory - Travelling: memorize and repeat a sequence of arrows with different colours shown on the screen.
- Memory - Hocus Pocus: determine which block disappears after the blocks pass through a bar. Blocks have different shapes and colours.
- Memory - Order: remember what figure occurred where in a sequence.
- Visual - Ascending: four groups of scattered tiles with different colours are shown. Select the groups in order, from the group with the least number of tiles to the one with the most.
- Visual - Tiled: piece together an image using the available tiles.
- Visual - Reflection: identify what the shape of an object would look like when reflected across an axis.
There are no N-Gage (service) user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.