NHL Hitz Pro Ad Blurbs
Ice has never been so hot as the hockey stars of the NHL battle it out for the coveted Stanley Cup on your PS2 and online.
- Realistic ice hockey action from the fast-paced world of the NHL
- Easy to pick up controls still allow for amazing depth of control. Mastering the controls will be key to success
- Teams from across the NHL and the world - including Finland and Sweden
- Challenge the four gameplay modes solo or against up to seven of your friends (two Multitaps and additional DualShocks required)
- Head online via your PS2 Network Adaptor and challenge up to seven players to an ultimate battle
NHL Hitz Pro brings all of the teams, all of the stars and all of the action of a professional Ice Hockey season. League teams like the Toronto Maple Leafs and Calgary Flames take on the New York Rangers and even the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. Recreate famous Olympic battles between national teams such as Russia versus USA or Sweden versus Canada.
NHL Hitz Pro caters for new players as well as hockey fanatics with a full Hockey School with coach Scotty Bowman. Here you'll learn the basics and take the opportunity to test them out in a schoolboy game of ice or roller hockey on a Frozen Pond, Park rink or Parking Lot.
Of course the real action lies in the Pro League or National competition, such as the Season/Playoffs mode where you challenge for the coveted Stanley Cup. Alternatively, you can take a team you create through the Franchise mode to win a place in the NHL itself. Full management options allow you to tweak everything from your playing style to player names.
For the ultimate challenge, take your ice-cold skills online and take on real players from around Europe. Up to eight cool contenders can participate and battle it out to be the ultimate Hitz player.
Contributed by DreinIX (9393) on Apr 15, 2008.
Think you know Hitz? Think again...
Contributed by Herkimer Chicanery (146) on Nov 22, 2003.