DescriptionNinepin Bowling Simulator is - like it's name suggests - a simulator of the traditional ninepin bowling, a bowling variant popular especially in Germany and other European countries.
The stage is a typical bowling alley with two lanes, however only one of them can actually be used. You can play locally with up to 9 players - either human opponents or computer controlled opponents with three skill levels. Additional options are to customize the number of balls per rounds and the overall number of rounds.
The bowling ball is controlled by dragging and dropping it, thus defining direction and speed of the ball. You may also move your throwing position to the left or right.
- "Ninepin Bowling Simulator" -- PC Desura release title
- "Kegeln Simulator 2013" -- German retail release title
- "Kegeln" -- German Android / iOS title
- "German Bowling" -- Blackberry title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ninepin Bowling (official website)