DescriptionA heavy storm waves through the corn poppy meadow and scatters all of Maja's and Willi's friends to the four winds. In order to rescue their lost friends, the two bees Maja and Willi need to stand their ground in a variety of exciting adventures and challenges.
The Biene Maja is a classical 2D platform side-scrolling game that includes a variety of mini-games such as throwing pollen. The gameplay and puzzles are suitable for children. Licensed title based on the famous German TV cartoon series Miene Maja (Maya the Bee).
Features of the game are:
- The player characters Maja and Wille are available right from the start
- Most of the minigames, e.g. the Painting Book, rely on Nintendo DS features such as the touchscreen and the microphone
- Diversified gameplay suitable for children
- 36 levels consisting of 5 graphic sets
- Included tutorials, as well as secret levels
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Die Biene Maja: Klatschmohnwiese in Gefahr" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Nov 06, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.