Herbie the Love Bug rides again! In this racing title for the Nintendo DS, Herbie's new owner Louise Noble is trying to find a way to save her family's animal sanctuary from being turned into a garbage dump by the sinister E. Vile corporation. In order to save the sanctuary, Louise and Herbie must win a cross state race against Edward Vile himself, for a $1 million dollar reward.
The game itself allows players to drive across four courses, each with different paths with unique triggered events in each race, such as avalanches, tornadoes or other natural disasters.
Players can compete in four different race modes:
- Car circuit races (one or two player - both players need a copy of the game to play) - A race against a human opponent to cross the finish line before the rest of the cars.
- Head to head races (one or two player - both players need a copy of the game to play) - A race against a human opponent to cross the finish line first.
- Time trials (one player) - A race to see how long players can race before time runs out. Collecting clock tokens adds more time.
- Speed trials (one player) - A race to see how far a player can get in a certain time. Speed boosts add more acceleration to Herbie.
- "Disneys Herbie: Rescue Rally " -- German title
- "Disney La Coccinelle: Choupette a La Rescousse" -- French Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Guy Chapman (1747)
on Apr 04, 2007.