is an educational game in the wake of the success of the Brain Age
games. It is a recreational way for speakers of foreign languages to learn or review the basics of English.
The core of the game is based on numerous dictations of different difficulty levels. The gamer has to use the stylus to reproduce the sentences heard from the digital voice or can repeat the phrases aloud. The player can follow his progression on a slot account with graphics, scores and level attributed; he can also unlock several mini-challenge games and features like crosswords, pronounciation exercises (requires a microphone), timed dictation, new congratulation messages, ...
English Training was rated for difficulty under the TOEIC testing system (Test of English for International Communication) and was developed for speakers of different languages, such as Japanese, Korean, French, ... Owners of the game can share a demo version through Wi-Fi.
- "英語が苦手な大人のDSトレーニング えいご漬け" -- Japanese spelling
- "English Training: Spielend Englisch lernen" -- German Title
- "English Training: Progressez en anglais sans stresser" -- French title
- "English Training: Migliora il tuo inglese divertendoti!" -- Italian title
- "English Training: Leer spelenderwijs Engels" -- Dutch Title
- "English Training: Disfruta y mejora tu inglés" -- Spanish title
- "Eigo ga Nigate na Otona no DS Training: Eigozuke" -- Japanese title
- "듣고 쓰고 친해지는 DS 영어 삼매경" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by imrahill (45)
on May 28, 2007.