DescriptionIn this version of Brain Training designed for 6-11-year-olds, Junior Brain Trainer gives younger players a chance to practice important key skills in reading, writing, spelling, maths, geometry, logic and problem solving. It takes a different approach to the formula, by delivering information in smaller sessions, making it easier to take in. Gameplay is designed to suit a child’s attention span and ensures they are frequently occupied.
Unlockable games include:
- Ghosts - use the stylus to touch a ghost and capture it. As many as possible must be caught within the time limit.
- Twins - a memory game requiring pairs of people to be matched up against a time limit.
- Snakes - a game of skill and timing that requires a snake to be guided around the screen to collect coloured sweets.
- Football – the stylus is used to move a football boot across the screen kicking a ball against the wall to remove bricks.
- Beggar My Neighbour – tap on a pile of playing cards with the stylus to play a move against the console. Whoever has the highest card wins the hand.
- Balloon Pop - the D-pad is used to move a sling shot to the left and right. The A button fires at the balloons and pops them.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|NintendoWorldReport||Mar 17, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.