DescriptionK3 en het IJsprinsesje
is a game based around the Flemish girl band K3 and particularly the second movie based around the trio, K3 en het IJsprinsesje
(K3 and the Ice Prinsess) that was released in July 2006. The game offers seven mini-games for young children based around characters and events of the film and the girl trio Karen Damen, Kristel Verbeke en Kathleen Aerts. The different activities can be selected from a main map and a frog explains the instructions at the beginning of each game. The mini-games are:
- Magische puzzel (Magic puzzle): a board is filled with tiles of different colours. Players can click tiles that join a similar one horizontally or vertically. All connected tiles of the same type are then removed and the tiles are moved to fill the gaps as they drop down. The goal is to clear the puzzle without any remaining tiles, but they cannot be clicked if there is no connection. Even if a puzzle is not solved completely, it is possible to move to the next one.
- Notenmix (Note mix): music notes rise up from a kettle in three colours: red, yellow or blue. Players need to touch the note and drag it to one of the three girls with the colour matching their dress.
- Snoepspel (Candy game): the girls are in three locations in a house and need to make candy for the witch. She shows an example and the candy then needs to be prepared based on colour (red, yellow, blue - along with the ability to mix colours or start over with white), and various condiments. The candy can be passed on between the girls through character portraits. Once it is finished, it needs to be put down on Karen's plate where the witch judges it.
- Kikkerspel (Frog game): Kathleen needs to be moved left or right to catch frogs that jump out of a pond. Clicking her makes her extend her arm with a net to catch the frog. Once caught it needs to be brought to one of the two other girls at the side of the screen before a new one can be captured.
- Diamantenspel (Diamonds game): the three girls' dresses need to have identical diamonds. By combining the combination of diamonds already put on their dresses, players need to fill in the missing ones to make sure all three are identical.
- Kleedkamer (Dressing room): the three girls can be dressed up with different pieces of clothing and afterwards a picture can be taken.
- Peperkoekenpuzzel (Breakfast cake puzzle): the three girls have been captured by the witch. They need to be freed by having the player move stacks of candy out of the way so their cage becomes visible with only a limited space available. At certain moments the witch appears and then no actions can be taken until she disappears again, or the candy movement is reset.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
(227594) added K3 en het IJsprinsesje
(Nintendo DS) on Jun 16, 2012