Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - DS (US):
- Guide your Mini Marios through over 80 perilous stages using the stylus!
- Look out for hordes of mini-minions, like Capture Kongs, Crash Kongs, and Mummy Guys!
- Design unique levels and send them to your friends over local wireless and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.*
* Compatible wireless router or Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector and broadband access required for online play.
Contributed by Ben K (23096) on Oct 08, 2006.
It's Mini Mayhem!It's opening day of the new Super Mini Mario World theme park, and DK has kidnapped the gorgeous guest of honor, Pauline! Now it's up to you-and an army of freshly assembled Mini Mario toys-to rescue her from the rampaging ape!
- In the original Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Mario was trying to find all the Mini Marios ... but this time, it’s up to them to save the day. Players use the stylus and the touch screen to guide Mini Marios through mind-boggling, obstacle-filled levels.
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 allows players to create their own maps with a new level editor. Once a map is created, players can send it across the world via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Players also can use Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to download maps created by others, check out a player-ranking system and access special bonuses. These unique features are sure to be a smash hit with puzzle fans everywhere.
- Pauline returns! Pauline appeared in the original Donkey Kong® as the woman that Mario was attempting to rescue, and was one of the first recognizable characters created by Nintendo. After a decades-long hiatus, Pauline is finally returning to the world of video games in Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2. Pauline is the object of Donkey Kong’s misplaced affections, so players must rescue her all over again.
The battle wages onMinis are the center of this big action puzzler!Pauline, is that you? Plenty of surprises await in Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis.Features
Contributed by Evil Ryu (58798) on Sep 28, 2006.