DescriptionMaster of Illusion
is different from other exercise games. This one is a take on magic, teaching the player but also performing magic tricks against the player itself. There are three different modes including Solo Magic, Magic Show and Magic Training.
In Solo Magic, a magician performs parlor tricks such as guessing what card the player has just picked out or guessing by the hand gestures the player makes over the DS screen.
In Magic Tricks, there are fourteen different tricks to try where the game is more of an assistant, helping the player out performing your tricks including having a friend pick out a card and drawing a face at the bottom of the screen that will guess the card picked out. It can also guess a person's birthday or where they are going on their vacation. Some of the tricks have the player recite different things through the microphone, for instance the vacation trick, or the player needs to blow into the microphone.
The third mode is called Magic Training, which is more of a series of mini-games to help test reaction speed. There are step by step instructions of how to perform tricks and there is also a special deck of cards that comes with the game.
- "マジック大全" -- Japanese spelling
- "Spettacolo di magia: Sorprendi i tuoi amici con trucchi fantastici!" -- Italian title
- "Nintendo DS: Magia en acción Realiza trucos que dejarán asombrados a tus amigos" -- Spanish title
- "Magie & Illusie: Leer goocheltrucs en laat je vrienden versteld staan!" -- Dutch title
- "Magic Taizen" -- Japanese title
- "Magic Made Fun: Perform Tricks That Will Amaze Your Friends!" -- UK title
- "Know-how der Zauberkunst: Verblüffe deine Freunde mit faszinierenden Tricks!" -- German title
- "Faites de la Magie: Utilisez votre console pour impressionner votre public!" -- French title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
||Mar 20, 2008
||83 out of 100
|Cheat Code Central
||Dec 10, 2007
||4.1 out of 5
||Jan 30, 2008
|Game Informer Magazine
||8 out of 10
||Mar 22, 2008
||7 out of 10
||Dec 10, 2007
||Apr 01, 2008
||64 out of 100
||Apr 16, 2008
||59 out of 100
|Video Game Talk
||Jan 07, 2008
||Dec 27, 2007
||4.6 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Big John WV (24321)
on May 28, 2008.