Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS Ad Blurbs (Nintendo DS)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Case (US):
A DOUBLE BLAST OF MEGA MAN FUN!
- Play both Team Protoman and Team Colonel versions!
- Powered up with DS-exclusive features!
- Battle with Navis from both Teams!
- Cheer Mega Man on with built-in mic and help him win battles!
- Access your PET during gameplay and view cyber maps using the Dual Screens!
- Head-to-Head battles with up to 8 players using Tournament style wireless play!
A mysterious Navi force has taken control of the Internet! Now it's up to Lan and his friends to infiltrate the Dark Chip Factory in the Nebula Headquarters and destroy the Dark Chip production system. The survival of cyberspace hangs in the balance!
Contributed by Freeman (41631) on Mar 13, 2007.
Save the NetA mysterious Navi force has taken control of the Internet! Lan and friends must infiltrate Nebula HQ and destroy the Dark Chip production system. The survival of cyberspace hangs in the balance! Battle Network 5 combines the cool features of the original Team Protoman and Team Colonel, and lets you battle with your Navis from both games, plus experience DS-exclusives such as dual-screen PET access and cyber maps.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4675) on Mar 05, 2007.
- Contains the original Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman and Team Colonel editions plus all new features exclusive to the system
- Go wireless and battle tournament-style with up to eight players
- Players can access Cyber Maps and PETs through the dual screen
- Built-in Mic support lets you help power up MegaMan.exe
- Carry over chip data from previous GBA games into the DS version
Save the Net on two screens!
Liberate areas of the Internet taken over by an evil organization in Lan's latest adventure.
One month has passed since the battle ended with the Dark Chip Syndicate for the earth's existence. Now back under the new name "Nebula", this evil organization is attempting to take complete control over the global internet. Now players must team up with other cyber heroes to liberate the Nebula-controlled areas of the internet and stop this malevolent organization.
In Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team, gamers must defeat the evil organization while acquiring and using up to six Navi allies to help progress through the adventure. Each Battle Network version has a set of specialized cohorts that can be obtained including characters from Battle Network 4. Working as a team will be crucial to liberate the Nebula-controlled areas. Plug into flashbacks of stored digital data and images which will uncover information that may help resolve unanswered questions.
The Soul Unison system returns, allowing players to utilize the special abilities from allies and defeated enemies encountered in the game, enabling Mega Man to use their powers during battle. The tempting Dark Chip re-emerges, and using the new Chaos Union system, players can fuse this attractive chip with an ally's soul, allowing them to control the power of the darkness.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65883) on Aug 04, 2006.