Back of Case - DS (US):
Phoenix Wright is Back!
The courtroom drama is heating up with ruthless D.A., Franziska von Karma. New colorful characters, dramatic stories and gameplay--the defense never rests!
- Four shocking new cases!
- New "Psyche-Locke" Feature
Use questioning to reveal hidden testimony!
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on May 16, 2007.
Capcom's Unique Court is Back in SessionGet your jurisprudence jones onEnter a courtroom like no other in the sequel to Capcom's surprise hit Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.Features
As in the first Phoenix Wright game, each case involves two distinct storylines. In the investigation phase, you survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court. Then it's on to the court phase, where you pesent findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, cross-examine witnesses, and tease out fact from fiction so you can prove your client’s innocence.The colorful cast of characters includes:
- Take on the role of passionate attorney Phoenix and litigate your way through four shocking new cases
- New “Psyche Lock” feature. Some witnesses may be keeping the truth under tight lock and key. Open their Psyche Locks with a series of correct questions or catch them on their inconsistent testimony
- New life bar represents Phoenix’s status in court. By presenting incorrect evidence or failing to break Psyche Locks, Phoenix’s life bar will go down. The only way to build up his life bar is to successfully open a witness’s Psyche Lock
- Intuitive touch-screen play and voice-input play. Yell “Objection,” “Take that” and more!
The original Phoenix Wright was one of the cleverest and most off-the-wall DS titles of '05. Expect more in the sequel!Check back for more information as the release date approaches.
- Phoenix Wright – A rookie defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from truth
- Franziska von Karma – The new DA is the daughter of Phoenix's former adversary, Manfred von Karma. A formidable rival, Franziska is determined to avenge her father by any means necessary
- Maya Fey – Adept at the Kurain Channeling Technique, Maya's mystical powers will continue to be a valuable resource for Phoenix
- Pearl Fey – Maya’s cousin is an up and coming psychic herself who looks to Maya as a role model
Contributed by Evil Ryu (49843) on Nov 07, 2006.