Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - DS (US):
- Four shocking new cases!
- New "Psyche-Locke" Feature
Use questioning to reveal hidden testimony!
Phoenix Wright is Back!The courtroom drama is heating up with ruthless D.A., Franziska von Karma. New colorful characters, dramatic stories and gameplay--the defense never rests!
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4616) on May 16, 2007.
- Take on the role of passionate attorney Phoenix and litigate your way through four shocking new cases
- New “Psyche Lock” feature. Some witnesses may be keeping the truth under tight lock and key. Open their Psyche Locks with a series of correct questions or catch them on their inconsistent testimony
- New life bar represents Phoenix’s status in court. By presenting incorrect evidence or failing to break Psyche Locks, Phoenix’s life bar will go down. The only way to build up his life bar is to successfully open a witness’s Psyche Lock
- Intuitive touch-screen play and voice-input play. Yell “Objection,” “Take that” and more!
- Phoenix Wright – A rookie defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from truth
- Franziska von Karma – The new DA is the daughter of Phoenix's former adversary, Manfred von Karma. A formidable rival, Franziska is determined to avenge her father by any means necessary
- Maya Fey – Adept at the Kurain Channeling Technique, Maya's mystical powers will continue to be a valuable resource for Phoenix
- Pearl Fey – Maya’s cousin is an up and coming psychic herself who looks to Maya as a role model
Capcom's Unique Court is Back in SessionGet your jurisprudence jones onEnter a courtroom like no other in the sequel to Capcom's surprise hit Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.Features
Contributed by Evil Ryu (57870) on Nov 07, 2006.