DescriptionTake on the world in Planet Puzzle League, a simple but addictive puzzle game that you may recognize as Tetris Attack, Panel De Pon, or Pokémon Puzzle League. Colored tiles rise up from a bin, and its your job to arrange them horizontally or vertically in lines of three or more of the same tile. This causes them to disappear. Advanced players will be able to arrange tiles so that when they land, they clear additional tiles to stop the tiles from rising and score even more points!
Planet Puzzle League features a wide variety of different game modes to keep even the most dedicated puzzler busy:
- Endless - Play forever until you fail. The tiles rise faster over time.
- Clear - Remove all the blocks down to the 'CLEAR' line, buried deep down.
- Garbage Challenge - Garbage blocks rain down on your bin - clear as many as you can!
- Vs. COM - Play against the CPU. Try to get their tiles to reach the top of the bin first!
- Time Attack - See how many points you can earn in two minutes.
- Puzzle - Either clear the preset mind-bending puzzles, or try the various missions that you are given.
You can also play multiplayer modes of the game, either locally, or over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Modes of play include Birthday Battle (play against people who share your date of birth), Free Play Battle (play an unranked match), and Friend Battle (play against Friends you've traded Friend Codes with).
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Puzzle League DS" -- European Title
- "Panel de Pon DS" -- Japanese title
- "パネルでポンDS" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Addictive and challenging without frustration||Calpis (65)|
|Portable Review||Jun 14, 2007||37 out of 40||92|
|Hooked Gamers||Jun 07, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|FileFactory Games / Gameworld Network||Jun 17, 2007||90 out of 100||90|
|N-Europe||Jul 05, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|GameZone||Jun 19, 2007||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Lawrence||Jun 28, 2007||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Game Informer Magazine||Aug, 2007||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Games TM||Jul, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 27, 2007||15 out of 20||75|
|Pocket Gamer UK||Jun 18, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesPlanet Puzzle League appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- 2007 – #3 Nintendo DS Game of the Year
- 2007 – #10 Multiplayer Game of the Year