Pluk van de Petteflet
Annie M.G. Schmidt's Pluk van de Petteflet - Full title
The CD-ROM version contains seven mini-games. Children can:
- colour pictures in Pluk's room;
- sing along with all the songs from the movie;
- teach the bird Krullevaar how to fly;
- do maths exercises with the Heen-en-weerwolf by compiling a shopping list and fetching all items by boat;
- learn to write letters with Langhors and the bees;
- feed the hungry seagulls with Karel-met-de-houten-poot
- juggle apples with Zaza.
The later-released Nintendo DS version contains two additional games:
- a Tic-Tac-Toe variant;
- a Memory game.