DescriptionPlayers return to the region of Unova for Pokémon Black Version 2, the sequel to Pokémon Black Version. The story takes place two years after the events of the previous game. This time there are new locations available, and the game includes Pokémon from earlier games as well as the new ones introduced in Pokémon Black and White. A total of 277 Pokémon can be caught in this game.
Two years have passed since the events of Pokémon Black Version. You are a new Pokémon trainer in Aspertia City, just starting on your journey. Team Plasma hasn't been seen for the last two years, and everything's back to normal...or so it seems. Eventually, you run into Plasma grunts and learn that Team Plasma never broke up at all. The hero of the previous game has left Unova, and it's up to you and your best friend to stop them.
Some changes have been made to Unova. One of the Gym Leaders from the previous games was replaced by an NPC also from those games. Two new Gym leaders debut, as Cilan, Chili, Cress, and Brycen temporarily retire from their Gyms, so two new Badges are introduced (the previous ones cannot be obtained). Pokéstar Studios allows you to star in your own movies. The Pokémon World Tournament (PWT) allows you to battle against all regional Champions and Gym Leaders (except Koga), and also has a download feature that allows you to download tournament data for special events, such as the real Pokémon World Championships, so you can play against computer opponents based on the contestants.
- "Pokémon: Version Noire 2" -- French title
- "Pokémon: Versione Nera 2" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon: Schwarze Edition 2" -- German title
- "Pokémon: Edición Negra 2" -- Spanish title
- "Pocket Monsters: Black 2" -- Japanese title
- "포켓몬스터 블랙2" -- Korean Spelling
- "ポケットモンスター ブラック ２" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Gameplay Feature: In-game achievements
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Games made into comics
- Games made into movies
- Games made into TV series
- Games released as complementary versions
- Pokémon main RPG series
- Pokémon universe
There are no reviews for this game.
|Tech-Gaming||Oct 25, 2012||A-||91|
|GamezGeneration||Oct 18, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|Pocket Gamer UK||Oct 01, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|Cubed3||Oct 12, 2012||90|
|Mag'64||Nov 04, 2012||86 out of 100||86|
|NintendoWorldReport||Oct 01, 2012||8.5 out of 10||85|
|411mania.com||Oct 20, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Gaming Age||Nov 07, 2012||B||75|
|Destructoid||Oct 04, 2012||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameSpot||Oct 03, 2012||6.5 out of 10||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.