DescriptionIn the newest installment of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, players find themselves transported to a world of Pokémon—Pokémon that talk and shop and form exploration teams to journey into randomly generated dungeons to look for treasures and rescue other Pokémon in trouble.
The player joins one of these exploration teams, looking for the cause of their mysterious transformation—once they were human, but now they are a Pokémon. Which Pokémon the player becomes is determined by a personality test given at the beginning of the game. The player is also given a partner—another Pokémon that will join you on your adventure as the two of you discover the secret of the Time Gears, mysterious artifacts that are being stolen by an elusive thief and whose loss puts the world in grave danger.
Explore random dungeons, collect Treasure Boxes, and recruit over 493 Pokémon—including those from Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl. Pokémon exclusive to Explorers of Time include Celebi, Combee, Lucario, Pachirisu, and Riolu.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 時の探検隊" -- Japanese spelling
- "Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon - Esploratori del Tempo" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon - Erkundungsteam Zeit" -- German title
- "Pokémon: Mundo Misterioso - Exploradores del Tiempo" -- Spanish title
- "Pokémon: Fushigi no Dungeon - Toki no Tankentai" -- Japanese title
- "Pokémon: Donjon Mystère - Explorateurs du Temps" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Fushigi no Dungeon games
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into comics
- Games made into TV series
- Games released as complementary versions
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series
- Pokémon universe
- Theme: Time Manipulation
There are no reviews for this game.
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Jul 02, 2008||15 out of 20||75|
|RPGFan||May 15, 2008||75 out of 100||75|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jul 04, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Jul 28, 2008||6.9 out of 10||69|
|IGN||Apr 22, 2008||6.5 out of 10||65|
|GameDaily||Apr 25, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|GamesRadar||Apr 30, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|NintendoWorldReport||May 19, 2008||4.5 out of 10||45|
|1UP||Jun 04, 2008||C-||42|
|Gaming Age||May 23, 2008||C-||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.