DescriptionRhythm 'n Notes presents a variety of lessons aimed at teaching or reinforcing several core music skills; namely recognizing notes and time signatures. The first focuses on an on screen piano that will play a note or a cord which the player must then replicate, the game demands perfection though, so it may take a while to pass. The other aspect of the training is played out by the player tapping a beat out on a percussion instrument, i.e. a soda can or a taiko.
Lessons are followed by identical tests to see what you managed to retain in your mind and ear.
The game is hosted by a bouncy animé, Tsunami, who will play along with you on the instruments and offer encouragement.
There are no promo images for this game
- "てのひら楽習 絶対音感トレーニングＤＳ" -- Japanese spelling
- "Te no Hira Rakushu Zettai Onkan Training DS" -- Japanese title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Cheat Code Central||2007||2.7 out of 5||54|
|Gamer 2.0||Nov 09, 2007||3.6 out of 10||36|
|Mygamer.com||Nov 19, 2007||2.8 out of 10||28|
|Extreme Gamer||Nov 16, 2007||2.5 out of 10||25|
|IGN||Dec 21, 2007||2.5 out of 10||25|
|Game Revolution||Jan 15, 2008||F||0|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Rhythm 'n Notes product page (Agetec's product page)
- Zettai Onkan Training DS product page (Success product page)
- Zettai Onkan Training DS website (Japanese website for Rhythm 'n Notes)