Star Fox Command Ad Blurbs (Nintendo DS)
Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Wii U (US):
A evil force arises from the planet Venom!An evil has emerged from Venom, and now Fox McCloud and his elite team of pilots must reunite to defend Lylat from a massive invasion. Plot strategic flight paths on the touch screen as you soar through a story that features nine different endings and popular characters like Falco Lombardi and Krystal!
In days gone by, the burning desire of Dr. Andross to rule the Lylat system filled the entire galaxy with the chaos of war. His ambition swept his army across the galaxy to the planet Corneria. It was there, however, that a quartet of mercenaries known as Star Fox put an end to the threat, and the leader of the team, Fox McCloud, defeated Andross in one-on-one combat. All was well until a mysterious army suddenly sprung forth from the toxic seas of the planet Venom. Though the members of Star Fox had gone their separate ways, Fox McCloud has launched himself into the fray. But can he survive without his former teammates?
Contributed by Harmony♥ (14523) on Jul 30, 2016.
- Battle in galactic dogfights! Fight the universe's most terrifying enemies as you pilot your Arwing through intense space warfare!
- Blow friends out of the sky! Challenge up to five players over local wireless or take on three players from around the world over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.*
- Take control! Plot strategic flight paths on the Touch Screen as you soar through a story that features a gripping plot, nine different endings, and popular characters like Falco Lombardi and Krystal!
Fox returns to his roots in a blistering 3-D space shooter!
A new evil has emerged from Venom, and now Fox McCloud and his elite team of pilots must reunite to defend Lylat from a massive invasion.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4616) on May 17, 2007.
- Fly several new fighter ships and old favorites. Each fighter has unique weapons, shield strength, and booster power.
- Branching storylines. The fate of Lylat rests on the decisions you make during the course of the war.
- Draw your battle plan! Star Fox Command brings a whole new strategic element to the series with a commander's view of the mission. Using the touch screen, players can draw the routes their squadron will take, then battle the enemies they encounter as they take over bases and advance across the map.
- Wi-Fi dogfights! Players can blow their friends out of the sky as they trade laser fire with up to six players over a local wireless connection or take on up to four players from around the world on Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
Get in the Dogfight!Plot your moves on the DS touch screen and then blast your enemy out of the sky!Star Fox returns to its roots with a blistering space shooter on Nintendo DS. In this latest installment of the franchise, Fox and his crew have disbanded after saving the Lylat system more times than you can shake a stick. But, from the depths of the planet, Venom, the Anglar have launched a full assault on Corneria and the outer sectors.Now, Fox McCloud, must reunite his old friends, and defeat the Anglar emperor's plans for total domination.Features
Contributed by Evil Ryu (63177) on Sep 04, 2006.