DescriptionDracula: Undead Awakening is a Robotron-like isometric shooter, in which the object is simply to shoot everything that moves. You have several different weapons to choose from, from a simple gun to a BFG. There are a number of different enemy types: werewolves, mushrooms, ghosts, skeletons, and of course Dracula himself. The enemies sometimes drop power-ups, weapons and ammo for you to collect. Once in a while you get to choose a perk, like extra health or speed.
There are four different game modes:
- In survival mode, you simply shoot everything, and collect weapons and ammo.
- Super survival is similar to survival mode, but harder, with a lot less stuff to pick up.
- In rush mode, you choose one weapon, with unlimited ammo, and fight a never-ending army of enemies.
- In wave attack mode, you fight against waves of enemies, who drop gold, which you can use to buy weapons, ammo, and perks.
There are no Nintendo DSi user screenshots for this game.
There are 15 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "iDracula: Undead Awakening" -- iPhone/Android title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Cheat Code Central||Mar, 2010||3.6 out of 5||72|
|IGN||Mar 09, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|Vandal Online||Mar 28, 2010||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Nintendo Life||Mar 03, 2010||60|
|Mag'64||Oct 24, 2010||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.