DescriptionPaper Airplane Chase
is a port of the unlockable mini-game Paper Plane
from WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
. The premise is simple. Using the left and right buttons on the Control Pad, the player carefully guides a paper airplane down a tower, aiming to avoid the walls. Hitting a wall results in a game over.
The game has been expanded from its original mini-game state, and now features three modes of play:
- Endless - This is the original mode of play. Continue to weave the paper plane through walls, gaps and tunnels until you eventually collide with a wall.
- Time Attack - Choose from one of eight preset stages, and aim to reach the finish line before the current best time. Colliding with a wall results in an instant game over.
- Race - Again, choose from one of eight preset stages. Race against a friend by sharing the DS. Player 1 uses the left and right buttons on the Control Pad, while Player 2 uses Y and A. In this mode, hitting a wall only loses time. The first player to reach the finish line wins.
- "紙ヒコーキ" -- Japanese spelling
- "Papier volant" -- French title
- "Papierflieger" -- German title
- "Paper Plane" -- European/Australian title
- "L'aeroplanino" -- Italian title
- "Kami Hikouki" -- Japanese title
- "Avión de papel" -- Spanish title
- "종이비행기" -- Korean spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Ben K (22963)
on Feb 28, 2010.