DescriptionLord of Darkness, known in Japan as Bushō Fūun Roku, is the fourth game in the Nobunaga series (but only the third one to have been localized in English). The story of Nobunaga takes place during the Japanese civil war of the 16th century. In a wartime strategy game, 15 different warlords are represented across several territories.
One to eight human players can play, controlling different leaders and factions. Gameplay is done in one of two scenarios; the beginning of the civil war in 1555 or Nobunaga surrounded by his enemies in 1571. Management of population, supplies and military are the gameplay and successful manipulation of these numbers in the right combination to attack and defend against hostile intentions is what will bring your forces to victory.
- "信長の野望 武将風雲録" -- Japanese spelling (NES, Genesis, TurboGrafx)
- "スーパー信長の野望 武将風雲録" -- Japanese spelling
- "Super Nobunaga no Yabō: Bushō Fūun Roku" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Grand strategy
- KOEI Historical Simulation series
- Nobunaga's Ambition series
- Setting: Japanese Sengoku Period
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Game Players||SNES||May, 1994||38 out of 100||38|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.