DescriptionSamurai foxes have stolen the sacred acorns that belong to your clan. You are a ninja squirrel, tasked with responsibility to recover them. In Nutjitsu you take control of a ninja Squirrel, and navigate around a map crawling with samurai fox guards. Acorns periodically spawn around the map with different point values depending on their color and rarity. Collect as many acorns as possible before being caught to earn better rewards and higher scores.
Each mission completed awards acoins. The acoins can be spent on power-ups such as speed boosts, decoys, smoke bombs, enemy freezing spells and one that will disintegrate any enemy it touches. In addition to the standard collect-all-you-can mode, there are several objective modes with interesting gameplay twists: lurker, collect scrolls, collect and deliver, collect a number, and collect a color. Each of these objectives can be played at varying difficulties ranging from very easy to extremely difficult.
- Lurker is a king-of-the-hill mode in which magic areas spawn around the map. Stand in a zone to tick off time toward your objective. Each zone will move after a certain time has been scored in it.
- In collect scrolls, scrolls appear around the map that will quickly disappear if not collected. There is a target number that, once gathered, will end the round in victory.
- Collect and deliver has a sack on the map that is a delivery point for collected acorns. Up to eight acorns can be gathered before making a delivery. Once again, reaching the target number results in victory.
- Collect a number is a slight variation of standard gameplay in that the player simply has to collect a specific number of acorns in any fashion to achieve victory.
- Collect a color presents a specific color of acorn that must be collected. This color changes on a timer throughout the round. All colors can be collected for points but only acorns of the active color are counted toward the round's objective. Once meeting the objective number, the round is complete.
There are no Xbox One screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Mouse n Joypad||May 15, 2014||37 out of 100||37|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nutjitsu (official website)