DescriptionAs the name implies, this game simulates a casino slot machine. One to four players can place their bets in any of the three horizontal rows or the two diagonal rows. Bets placed can be of $0.10, $0.25 or $1.00.
The winning combinations are the following:
- Cherry + Anything + Anything = 3 coins
- Cherry + Cherry + Anything = 8 coins
- Orange + Orange + Bar = 10 coins
- Orange + Orange + Orange = 10 coins
- Plum + Plum + Bar = 14 coins
- Plum + Plum + Plum = 14 coins
- Bell + Bell + Bar = 18 coins
- Bell + Bell + Bell = 18 coins
- Melon + Melon + Bar = 100 coins
- Melon + Melon + Melon = 100 coins
- Seven + Seven + Seven = 200 coins
- Bar + Bar + Bar = 100 coins
There are no promo images for this game
- "Machine à Souz!" -- Canadian French Title
- "Las Vegas hasard" -- Swedish Title
- "Las Vegas gokmachine" -- Dutch Title
- "Las Vegas gambling" -- UK Title
- "Las Vegas" -- French Title
- "Juego en Las Vegas" -- Spanish Title
- "Einarmiger Bandit" -- German Title
- "Caça Níqueis!" -- Brazilian Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Video Game Critic||Jan 04, 2004||D||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.