DescriptionTwo titles are available in this cart:
- Catch the Ball puts one or two players in the role of a circus clown who has to catch a while ball which comes rolling down a maze of obstacles. The clown has to try to follow the ball as it falls its unpredictable path. A time limit of three "game minutes" is counted down and the player with more balls caught by the end of the time wins. The joystick is used to move the clown left or right and the "action" button accelerates his movements. There are 6 possible variations, with the players taking turns after each ball caught, taking turns after each miss or in a single player mode, with the time limit on or off for each mode.
- Noughts and Crosses is also known as tic-tac-toe. Players move a "+" cursor over the 9 square matrix and place either blue noughts or red squares. The first to get three symbols in a straight line wins. If all six symbols have been placed and there's no winner, they can be removed by placing the cursor over and pressing the action button and then be replaced.
- "Vang de bal / Boter, kaas en eieren" -- Dutch title
- "O Malabarista! / Jogo da Velha!" -- Brazilian title
- "Il raccatta palle / Tris" -- Italian title
- "Fang den ball / Drei mal drei" -- German title
- "Fang bolden / Kryds og bolle" -- Danish title
- "Fånga bollen / Nollor och kryss" -- Swedish title
- "Coge la pelota / Tres en raya" -- Spanish title
- "Attrape la balle / Morpion" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.