DescriptionComputer Intro!, as the name implies, is a cartridge intended to educate players in the basics of computer programming. It came with a 104 page manual entitled "A Beginner's Guide to Computer Technology" featuring a brief history of computers and an introduction to programming techniques. The manual also includes samples of several programs which can be typed in, such as addition programs, one digit multiplication, one digit division, "Go to Subroutine" and "Return" programs, one digit addition Flash Card Game (which is different from the pre built one), three ways to enter and output a letter, a game where one player enters a six-letter word and another player guesses it and a message program.
The cartridge comes with three built-in games:
- Flash Card (Press 2) is a simple addition game. An addition problem will be displayed and the player has to enter the solution. If the answer is wrong, a "No" will appear on screen. If it is right, it will be placed in its right position.
- Computer Telepathy (Press 3) is a number guessing game. The player has to guess a number between 00 and 99. If the guess entered is higher than the number, an H will appear beside it. If the number entered is lower, an L will appear. If the number is right, an X will appear.
- Between the Sheets (Press 4) is another guessing game. The computer displays three numbers, like 3 7 00. The first two numbers are the sheets and the last two digits are the player's score. If the player thinks the secret number is between 3 and 7, he types "Yes", if he thinks it isn't between 3 and 7, he types "No". Right answers add 1 point to the score and the number is displayed, wrong answers will be announced by a beep.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Programmation" -- French title
- "Computer Programmer" -- UK title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.