As the name implies, this is a foosball game. One or two players control three rows of players: the goalkeeper, three middle fielders and two attackers. To control the goalkeeper, the player to the left has to use the up-left and down-left directions in the joystick. To control the middle fielders, the player uses the up and down directions. To control the attackers, the player uses the up-right and down-right directions. The opposite applies to the right player.
The ball stops each time it touches a moving foosman and rebounds if it touches a still one. The score is marked with "/" (for one point) and "X" (for two points) symbols. The game ends when one of the players reaches ten points (XXXXX).
- "Tischfußball" -- German title
- "Soccer de Table Électronique!" -- Canadian French title
- "Indendors Fodbold" -- Danish title
- "Gioco del calcio" -- Italian title
- "Futebol Eletrônico!" -- Brazilian title
- "Futebol de mesa" -- Portuguese title
- "Football de table electronique" -- French title
- "Elektronisch tafelvoetbal" -- Dutch title
- "Elektronisch bords-fotboll" -- Swedish title
- "Electronic Table Football" -- UK title
- "Cuadro electronico de futbol" -- Spanish title
- "Baby Foot" -- Jopac title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by chirinea (31388)
on Feb 17, 2008.