DescriptionAs the name implies, this is a foosball game. One or two players control three rows of players: the goalkeeper, three middle fielders and two attackers. To control the goalkeeper, the player to the left has to use the up-left and down-left directions of the joystick. To control the middle fielders, the player uses the up and down directions. To control the attackers, the player uses the up-right and down-right directions. The opposite applies to the right player.
The ball stops each time it touches a moving foosman and rebounds if it touches a still one. The score is marked with "/" (for one point) and "X" (for two points) symbols. The game ends when one of the players reaches ten points (XXXXX).
- "Tischfußball" -- German title
- "Soccer de Table Électronique!" -- Canadian French title
- "Indendors Fodbold" -- Danish title
- "Gioco del calcio" -- Italian title
- "Futebol Eletrônico!" -- Brazilian title
- "Futebol de mesa" -- Portuguese title
- "Football de table electronique" -- French title
- "Elektronisk bords-fotboll" -- Swedish Cartridge title
- "Elektronisch tafelvoetbal" -- Dutch title
- "Elektronisch bords-fotboll" -- Swedish title
- "Electronic Table Football" -- UK title
- "Cuadro electronico de futbol" -- Spanish title
- "Baby Foot" -- Jopac title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|The Video Game Critic||Jun 22, 2003||D||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.