DescriptionIn this sequel to K.C. Munchkin!, our hero confronts the dreaded tree-eating Dratapillars of Venus!
The player controls K.C. in a top-down maze. K.C. must defeat Dratrapillar, a multicolored centipede, by eating each of its round segments from the rear, avoiding to touch its head. K.C. must also avoid Dratapillar's assistants, the Drats. When K.C. eats one of Dratapillar's segments, the Drats turn white and stop chasing K.C., who can catch them, making them spin. After a while, the Drats will stop spinning and will return to the chase. The maze is also populated by ever-growing trees that can be eaten either by K.C. or the Dratappilar.
K.C. earns 1 point for each tree eaten, 3 points for each Dratappilar's segment eaten and 10 points for each Drat stopped. When he munches out all Dratapillar's segments, he earns a 20 points bonus and proceeds to the next stage, with faster Dratapillar and Drats.
The game offers five pre-built mazes and a programming mode which allows the players to construct their own mazes.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Vimmattu Takaa-Ajo" -- Finnish Title
- "Supermampfers Rache" -- German Title
- "Super Glouton" -- French Title
- "Rattlesnake – Skallerormen" -- Swedish Title
- "La Grande Chasse de Broyefer!" -- Canadian French Title
- "La Caza Loca" -- Spanish Title
- "Gufferen og den skøre kålorm" -- Danish Title
- "Dolle Jacht" -- Dutch Title
- "Crazy Chase" -- UK Title
- "Come-Come!" -- Brazilian Title
- "Caccia al Dragone" -- Italian Title
- "A Perseguição Infernal" -- Portuguese Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Video Game Critic||Feb 07, 2001||A||100|
|TeleMatch||Sep, 1983||2 out of 6||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.