DescriptionIn Kill the Attacking Aliens the player is a pilot who must defend the planet Earth and its Moon colony against alien invaders. Piloting a ship with a quantum cannon and a defense shield, the goal is to destroy all the aliens while preventing the human structures from being destroyed by alien bombs.
The ship can move in all eight directions (vertically, sideways, diagonally), but can only shoot to the right, left upper diagonals direction and forth. Colliding with alien ships or the bombs they drop will reduce the player's shield strength. Shooting the alien bombs may make a power-up appear. To collect it, the player can either shoot or come in contact with it. Power-ups available are:
- 10: adds 10 points to the score.
- F: increases the shot speed for a while.
- A: slows down the aliens for a while.
- S: recharges one shield unit.
- "KTAA" -- Official abbreviation
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|The Video Game Critic||May 14, 2006||A||100|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Kill the attacking aliens for the G7000 / Odyssey² (Game page at author's website.)
- Packrat Video Games (Game page at distributor's website (where it can be bought).)