Two titles are available in this cart:
- Math-A-Magic! is an "electronic arithmetic teacher". The player can chose up to three variations of mathematical games.
- In the first variation, the player will have to solve regular math problems. He first chooses the kind of operation (addition, subtraction, multiplication or division), next the skill level (1-3) and then is presented with the problems. He must type in the answers, and the computer will register the time elapsed and the number of current problems solved. If the player fails twice to solve a problem, the game is over.
- The second variation displays algebraic problems. The player selects the desired skill level (1-3) and has to enter the missing variable to each problem, and the rules are the same to the first variation.
- The third variation is a addition or multiplication table game. The player chooses addition or multiplication, then the number he wishes to practice.
- Echo! is a basic Simon game (as invented by Ralph H. Baer). Four colored numbers (red, blue, green, and yellow) will appear on the screen. One of them will light up, and a tone will be played. Then it is the player's turn: he has to match the lit up number. Then, the first number will be light up followed by a second one. The player has to match the sequence and it will keep increasing indefinitely. If the player fails three times to match a sequence, the game is over.
- "Räkneövningar / Komihåg" -- Swedish title
- "Mathematicien / Echo" -- French title
- "Mathematician / Echo" -- UK title
- "Matematik" -- Danish title
- "Matemágica! / Jogo da Memória!" -- Brazilian title
- "Giochi di Matematica / Giochi di Memoria" -- Italian title
- "El Matemático / El Memorión" -- Spanish title
- "Der Kleine Mathematikus / Pass Auf!" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by chirinea (31389)
on Jul 16, 2007.