DescriptionPlay Tag is a tag game for one or two players. The object is to avoid being tagged by the other player; when it happens, the tagged player becomes the catcher. The game has 15 variations, selected by pressing one of the following keys:
- (1) 2 players, left very strong,;
- (2) 2 players, left strong;
- (3) 2 players, left slightly stronger;
- (4) 2 players, both equally strong;
- (5) 2 players, right slightly stronger;
- (6) 2 players, right strong;
- (7) 2 players, right very strong;
- (9) 1 player, beginner;
- (:) 1 player, advanced;
- (Space) 1 player, equally strong as computer;
- (L) 1 player, stronger than computer;
- (P) 1 player, master;
- (8) 1 player, variable computer strength;
- (0) 2 players, variable computer strength;
- (+) demonstration mode.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.