is a tag game for one or two players. The object is to avoid being tagged by the other player; when it happens, the tagged player becomes the catcher. The game has 15 variations, selected by pressing one of the following keys:
- (1) 2 players, left very strong,;
- (2) 2 players, left strong;
- (3) 2 players, left slightly stronger;
- (4) 2 players, both equally strong;
- (5) 2 players, right slightly stronger;
- (6) 2 players, right strong;
- (7) 2 players, right very strong;
- (9) 1 player, beginner;
- (:) 1 player, advanced;
- (Space) 1 player, equally strong as computer;
- (L) 1 player, stronger than computer;
- (P) 1 player, master;
- (8) 1 player, variable computer strength;
- (0) 2 players, variable computer strength;
- (+) demonstration mode.
At the upper right corner the computer keeps track of the current score (seconds spent untagged). The lower left corner displays the highest score for the left player, the lower right corner displays the highest score for the right player and the upper left corner displays the highest score in the current game beside the name of the player who achieved it.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by chirinea (31386)
on Aug 13, 2012.