DescriptionIn this pool title, two players can choose either one of the two games available: 8-ball or Rotation. The games are selected by pressing any direction of the joystick while their names are displayed on screen.
In the 8-ball game, the winner is the first player to sink either one of the two black balls in game.
In Rotation, the black balls are replaced by colored ones, and the winner is the player to sink the most balls. By sinking one ball, the player gets the chance to try another shot. There are no penalties for missing the balls or sinking the white one.
Players can choose the direction of the shot (by rotating the cue around the white ball) and the strength of the shot (the longer the action button is pressed, the harder the shot is).
There are no promo images for this game
- "Elektronisch biljart" -- Dutch title
- "Electronic Billiards" -- UK title
- "Billiard Americain" -- French title
- "Billiard à Blouses!" -- Canadian French title
- "Billiard" -- German title
- "Billar electronico" -- Spanish title
- "Billard +" -- Jopac release title
- "Biljard" -- Swedish title
- "Bilhart electronico" -- Portuguese title
- "Bilhar!" -- Brazilian title
- "Bigliardo elettronico" -- Italian title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Tilt||Sep, 1982||4 out of 6||67|
|The Video Game Critic||Mar 01, 2001||F||0|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.