DescriptionThis is some sort of a capture the flag game. Instead of a flag, the object is to capture the enemy general.
Two armies share the screen, the Army of Northwestonia in the upper left corner and the Army of Southeasternia in the lower right corner. The players control the general of the army with the joystick. The robots in each army are controlled by the computer, and their mission is to capture the enemy general.
The robots are armed with stunning guns, and will try to stun the enemy robots. The more robots are stunned, the faster the remaining robots will move. A general can repair his stunned robots by touching them. By pressing the action button, the general will ask the robots to follow his lead.
There are trees spread though the battlefield. Robots can't move through trees, but generals can, though they'll move slower when doing so. The position of the trees will change with each new battle.
Once one robot touches a general, he will surrender and the winning army will earn a point. A general can't capture another general. The first army to win ten battles wins the war, and a new game starts.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ロボット軍団ゲーム" -- Japanese spelling
- "Slagveld" -- Dutch title
- "Schlachtfeld" -- German title
- "Robot Gundan Game" -- Japanese title
- "Légion" -- Jopac release title
- "La Guerre des Nerfs!" -- Canadian French title
- "I due generali" -- Italian title
- "Guerra de Nervos!" -- Brazilian title
- "Guerillakrig" -- Danish title
- "Fånga generalen" -- Swedish title
- "Champ de bataille" -- French title
- "Campo de batalla" -- Spanish title
- "Battlefield" -- UK title
- "A batalha" -- Portuguese title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.