Advertising BlurbsBack of Box (US):
- Digitized speech
- VGA graphics in 640x350 mode
- From one to four people can play, or the computer can play by itself
- Complete control over play with "Take Back" and "Rebid"
- Random deals or design your own hands
- Switch hands and then replay them
- Reveal any or all hands at any time
- Review bidding or display score at any time
- Claim or concede tricks
- Speed up or slow down play
- On-disk tutorial
- Novice mode for beginners
- Offers hints at your request when you're stuck
- Music for most major sound boards
- Printer control to print out hands
- Loading and saving hands
- Plus much, much more!
Play Bridge With The Master Himself.Imagine yourself at the tables of Monte Carlo, playing bridge with the masters of the game... with Omar Sharif, world famous bridge columnist and card player, as your partner and personal tutor!
Omar Sharif On Bridge™ is the world's first talking bridge game that features full VGA graphics, major sound board support, an on-disk tutorial, and an easy-to-use, point and click interface.
You'll hear Omar Sharif congratulate you on a bold finesse, or suggest another lead if your game needs some fine-tuning. Full VGA graphics allow you to select from several types of card decks while the user-friendly interface makes bidding and playing fast and intuitive.
Omar Sharif On Bridge's™ many features allow you complete control over the game. You can set up your own hands to practice slams, no trump hands, defensive play, or work on specific weaknesses of your game. Explore "What If?" scenarios with the "Take Back" and "Rebid" features. And with the on-disk tutorial, Omar Sharif On Bridge™ is the perfect way to learn to play the world's greatest card game... with Omar Sharif as your own personal tutor.
Omar Sharif On Bridge's™ many features include:
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4616) on Mar 12, 2007.