Advertising BlurbsAliens vs. Predators 2 Jewel Case Back (Win/US):
From tense subterfuge to in-your-face combat, this special edition of the award-winning The Operative: No One Lives Forever gives you all the action of the original game, plus an all-new level of the intense 1960s-influenced spy action that made this Computer Games’ Game of the Year. Step Into the shoes of fearless secret agent Cate Archer and enter a deadly underworld where it takes shill, cunning, and killer firepower to survive.
• The original The Operative: No One Lives Forever game: 15 missions over 60 levels
• An all new heart-stopping mission over four levels sends Cate into the heart of an active volcano
• “In the Lounge” music CD featuring groovy Sixties Inspired music
• Source code and editing tools to enable mode and level creation
• Multiplay for up to 16 players in Good vs. Evil or Deathmatch mode
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (133512) on May 10, 2011.
Who Wants to Live Forever?
The Operative’: No One Lives Forever’ casts players in the role of super-sexy secret agent Cate Archer in a spy thriller set in the swinging 1960s. Armed with an arsenal of powerful weapons and spy gadgets, you must unravel a mystery that will take you around the world.
Through 60 levels set in exotic locales, you must protect humanity from the twisted madmen who have slaughtered half of your fellow agents. Packed with original and realistic gameplay, you’ll come face-to-face with tons of unique situations worthy of any super-spy.
Just try not to blow your cover... or your cool.
Contributed by Indra is stressed (20015) on May 04, 2003.