DescriptionA puzzle game in which you must solve puzzles in order to locate the seven tricksters, Maui, Puck, Eris, Monkey, Anansi, Coyote, and Raven, released from Pandora's Box and return them to its confines. To trap each trickster, you must locate four pieces of the box in cities around the world, and then capture the trickster himself in a special extra-hard puzzle.
Includes 350 puzzles of 10 different kinds created for this game: "Find and Fill," "Focus Point," "Image Hole," "Interlock," "Jesse's Strips," "Lens Bender," "Outer Layer," "Overlap," "Rotascope," and "Slices." The puzzles feature pictures, art, and objects appropriate to the cities in which they're set.
As you proceed, you can find tokens for hints and free puzzles in case you get stuck or don't like some of the puzzle types (which can get rather difficult on the later levels).
There are no promo images for this game
- "Pandora's Box: 350 puzzles par Alexey Pajitnov, le créateur de Tétris" -- French tag-lined title
- "Pandora's Box: 350 puzzles from the creator of Tetris, Alexey Pajitnov" -- Tag-lined title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamezilla||Oct 12, 1999||91 out of 100||91|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Sep 25, 1999||90|
|Computer Games Magazine||Feb 21, 2000||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||1999||80|
|GameBoomers||Sep 21, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 1999||68 out of 100||68|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 2000||60|
|PC Joker||Nov, 1999||46 out of 100||46|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pandora's Box (official website)
- Hints for Pandora's Box (Solutions for all of the puzzles in Pandora's Box.)
- Windows XP Setup (How to install and set up Pandora's Box so it will run in Windows XP)