Panzer Corps: Wehrmacht Ad Blurbs
Advertising Blurbswww.slitherine.com (Official website):
Panzer Corps Out Now!Classic gameplay. New experience.
Panzer Corps Wehrmacht is a brand new turn-based strategy game that reinvents a classic genre. Produced and developed by a team of experts and brought to perfection by a community of hundreds of fans, the game has evolved over 2 years to become what can be defined as a modern classic!
Set in World War II, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht puts the player in charge of Axis armies, taking their core force with them through the entire war. The use of combined-arms tactics requires each general to make use of the strengths and exploit the weaknesses of their opponents.
Its multiplayer mode, an improved version of Slitherine’s award winning PBEM++ system, allows players to easily find opponents anywhere in the world enjoy playing them with none of the hassle.
Panzer Corps Wehrmacht is designed to replicate the feeling of a classic wargame, but brings it up to 21st century standards and to a whole new generation of gamers.
Developed by The Lordz Games Studio and published by Slitherine, Panzer Corps is the ultimate wargaming experience.
For the first time you are able to buy a boxed copy combined with a digital download. This allows you to get playing immediately while your boxed copy is dispatched to you. We expected boxes to be in stock on the 18th July, but we are taking orders from today and will dispatch as soon as they are in stock. This means you can be playing now without having to wait more than a week for your boxed copy!
8/10 - Gamespot "Panzer Corps is a rare gem."
4 stars - Digitally Downloaded say "It's Stellar!" and "Panzer General is Back!"
88% - Gameokratie.de (German)
88% - 7idGaming.de (German)
85% Gold Award - Gamestar Review (German)
86% Gold Award - 4 Players (German)
85% - PC Gamer (German)
85% - Looki.de (German)
The game is absolutely huge:
- 400 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes with 20 detailed parameters to indentify units abilities, 17 terrain types affecting gameplay in various way.
- Campaign: all 26 scenarios are combined into a large campaign tree with several entry points at various stages of the war. Depending on the outcome of each battle the player will be faced with different challenges and progress along different parts of the campaign tree;
- Campaign: all 26 scenarios are combined into a large campaign tree with several entry points at various stages of the war. Depending on the outcome of each battle (decisive victory, marginal victory or defeat), the player will be faced with different challenges and a progress along different parts of the campaign tree;
- Nations: all major and many minor nations are represented: Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece and more.
- Core units that travel with you throughout the campaign gaining experience and that can be upgraded as new weapon technologies become available. Units gain awards and heroes as they distinguish themselves.
Visit www.panzer-corps.com for more information
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (161470) on Sep 25, 2011.