DescriptionPaper Airplane Chase is a port of the unlockable mini-game Paper Plane from WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!. The premise is simple. Using the left and right buttons on the Control Pad, the player carefully guides a paper airplane down a tower, aiming to avoid the walls. Hitting a wall results in a game over.
The game has been expanded from its original mini-game state, and now features three modes of play:
- Endless - This is the original mode of play. Continue to weave the paper plane through walls, gaps and tunnels until you eventually collide with a wall.
- Time Attack - Choose from one of eight preset stages, and aim to reach the finish line before the current best time. Colliding with a wall results in an instant game over.
- Race - Again, choose from one of eight preset stages. Race against a friend by sharing the DS. Player 1 uses the left and right buttons on the Control Pad, while Player 2 uses Y and A. In this mode, hitting a wall only loses time. The first player to reach the finish line wins.
There are no Nintendo DSi user screenshots for this game.
There are 3 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "紙ヒコーキ" -- Japanese spelling
- "Papier volant" -- French title
- "Papierflieger" -- German title
- "Paper Plane" -- European/Australian title
- "L'aeroplanino" -- Italian title
- "Kami Hikouki" -- Japanese title
- "Avión de papel" -- Spanish title
- "종이비행기" -- Korean spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|Cubed3||Apr 16, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Apr 27, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
|Mag'64||Sep 03, 2009||4.75 out of 10||48|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Apr 22, 2009||2 out of 10||20|
|neXGam||2009||1.9 out of 10||19|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.