DescriptionParis Hilton's Diamond Quest is a Bejeweled/Jewel Quest clone starring model/actress/singer Paris Hilton. The game is played on a board with gems of various colours. By switching two adjacent gems (vertical of horizontal), you need to match at least 3 gems of the same colour. These are then removed and new ones are dropped from the top of the board. By creating chain combos and removing multiple gems at once, bonus gems appear, such as Burst (removes an entire row when included in a match), Cameo (switch with another piece to transform all similar pieces to that colour), Shatter (eliminates all similar pieces from the board), as well as hidden score and time bonuses.
Next to Instant Play, the main mode is Gem Challenge. Paris wants to set up a jewelry line, but she does not have the required gems yet. Starting in the New York diamond district, you travel to various locations all over the world. You need to complete a series of game modes to unlock new game types, cities (levels), and images of Paris and Tinkerbell in a gallery. All games are time-based (except Puzzle). The following game modes are available:
- Reveal Letters: create combinations to flip the tiles behind the gems and collect the five letters of Paris' name.
- Time is Money: match gems to earn the required amount of money before time runs out.
- Flip Mania: there are tiles hidden behind the board. Create combinations to flip all tiles.
- Gem Collection: match specific gems to collect a set amount.
- Puzzle: eliminate all gems in the least moves possible.
- Forget Me Not: a memory game, find pairs of matching gems hidden behind tiles. Sometimes, a picture for the gallery is revealed along.
- Time Attack: remove as many gems from the board in a limited amount of time.
- Fortune Telling: find the fortune cookie hidden behind a tile on a board of gems.
- Diamonds Are Forever: play an endless game and receive a new rank at set amounts of points.
- Forget Me Not: now as a single game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Paris Hilton's Jewel Jam" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Mobile Game Faqs||J2ME||Jun 27, 2006||94 out of 100||94|
|IGN||J2ME||Jul 11, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Pocket Gamer UK||J2ME||Jul 06, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|GameCola.net||J2ME||Feb 16, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
|Modojo||J2ME||Jul 17, 2006||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaParis Hilton made an appearance at E3 2006 to promote her game "Paris Hilton's Jewel Jam".
However, she didn't know the name of her own game that she was set to promote, and called it by a completely different name.
She was quoted as saying: "Sorry I'm late. I'm really excited to have my new video game, 'Diamondquest.' Thank you all for coming, and you can download the game."
In order to cover up her faux pas, the developers quickly changed the name to "Paris Hilton's Diamond Quest."
Related Web Sites
- Paris Hilton's Diamond Quest (Product page on the developer's website)