DescriptionPatrician II is the sequel to the successful game The Patrician. It is your goal to become one of the most influential persons in a German trade association called "Die Hanse".
You can build ships, buy and sell goods around cities at the North Sea and the Eastern Sea, build housing and industry. At sea, you can fight pirates and other scum. The ultimate goal is to be elected mayor of one of the main towns or even better, "Elderman" of the Hanse, the highest representative of the organization.
- "大航海家II" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Негоциант" -- Russian spelling
- "Patrizier II: Geld und Macht" -- German title
- "Patrician II: Sail for Wealth - Fight for Power - Vie for Glory" -- Tag-lined UK title
- "Patrician II: Fortune - Gloire et Pouvoir au Coeur des Océans" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Games involving the Hanseatic League
- Merchant / Trade-oriented games
- Patrician series
- Setting: Medieval Europe
|The best thing in this genre since Colonization - and it has nothing to do with Pirates!||Isak (603)|
|Miss "Pirates!"? This one will keep you occupied... for half an hour.||Grov (646)|
The Press Says
|PC Action||Jan, 2001||87 out of 100||87|
|Gamer's Pulse||Nov 15, 2001||86 out of 100||86|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 2000||85 out of 100||85|
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar 07, 2001||85 out of 100||85|
|4Players.de||Dec 11, 2000||84 out of 100||84|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2002||80|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Dec 21, 2001||80|
|Play.tm||Mar 22, 2002||80 out of 100||80|
|GameSpot||Oct 22, 2001||7.7 out of 10||77|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 2002||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.