DescriptionPC Calciatori 2004 is the first soccer title published by the Panini Group representing the latest evolution in football management genre.
The game offers chances to embody both the Manager and Coach of a football team and to prove oneself and be the number one. As the user strives to become a football legend he will have to overcome the bitter opposition of the other victory hungry managers and the heavy pressure put on him by his own players, his bosses and his fans.
Besides standard game modes, PC Calciatori offers an exclusive Superleague modality allowing the user to set up his dream team, freely picking all database players and facing immediately the best managers worldwide.
PC Calciatori is an official licensed product by A.I.C. (Associazione Italiana Calciatori) and by L.F.P. (Liga de Fútbol Profesional) for the Italian and Spanish markets. Its database contains more than 20000 football players including, under A.I.C. and L.F.P. license, portraits for the Italian Serie A and B, and the Spanish Liga players.
Prepare to tactical plan the matches, to train your players, to manage and to administrate your team finance and so on...
Game features include:
- in-game commentary by Massimo Caputi
- AI algorithms that simulate a minimum of 6 countries / 17 divisions simultaneously (Italian Serie A, B, C1, C2, all main club cups and more)
- in-depth player information, including strengths and weaknesses and full Playing History
- After-Match Summary including red and yellow cards, fouls and performance, match events, Shots On Target Analysis
- Enhanced Player Report including Pitch Coverage
- full FMV for wins, leagues and matches
- "PC Superliga 2004" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.