missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Amiga (FR, GE, UK):
- Remember to observe applicant as he or she:
- Builds and programs robots
- Experiments with time
- Deciphers secret codes
- Breaks into safe
- Reacts to bad puns
- Solves riddles
- Maps the galaxy
- FROZEN PIZZA
- NEW LAB ASSISTANT
- CHECK CASTLE SYSTEMS. MAKE SURE 3-D MAZE, WORD PUZZLES, JIGSAW ROOM, ROBOTS, ETC. ARE PROPERLY MIND-TWISTING.
- SET LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY ON EASY, MEDIUM OR BRAIN-BLASTING DEPENDING ON APPLICANT.
- SET MUSIC-CARD COMPATIBLE ROCK 'N ROLL SOUNDTRACK ON "EARTH-SHATTERING".
- CUE UP 3-D ANIMATION, HAND-PAINTED, DIGITIZED GRAPHICS.
LAB ASSISTANTAre you the most creative person you know? Can you react quickly to new challenges? Would you like to save the universe from certain destruction? Do you need a job? I need an assistant who can help me explore the inner workings of time, space and reality. The successful candidate will have a thirst for knowledge, a sense of humor, and a love of pizza. Apply in person at the Castle of Dr. Brain. EOE
[Notebook #1 of Dr. Brain]
[Notebook #2 of Dr. Brain]
RENEW AD IN PAPER THIS SUNDAY
THINGS TO DO:
DON'T FORGET! FOR AGES 12-ADULT
SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTSThis game allows your children to experiment with time, astronomy, robotics, codes and ciphers, logic, and math. We hope this introduction will motivate them to study and explore the fascinating world of scientific principles.
Corey Cole, co-designer of the award-winning Quest for Glory series, brings you hours of entertainment in this wild roller-coaster ride for your mind.
Contributed by Bullyt (523) on Jun 07, 2011.
- Nearly three dozen different types of problems and puzzles
- Novice, medium and expert skill levels, which are changeable during play.
- Unfinished games can be saved.
- Mouse, keyboard, or joystick controls. No typing.
- Gorgeous, full-color animation and stereo soundtrack.
- 128-page book of logic puzzles for the truly insatiable.
Welcome to the Castle of Dr. Brain, where your mind is the key to every door.
Castle of Dr. Brain is a critically acclaimed, brain-bending game filled with off-beat humor and mind-boggling challenges.
Your problem-solving skills will be stretched to the limits as you try to think your way through a gauntlet of science stampers, mazes, logic problems, codes, and math games on your quest to become Dr. Brains assistant. If you succeed without blowing a mental fuse, you just might be as smart as you think you are.
"...comes to you with the highest recommendations." - Enchanted Realms
"...guaranteed to get any couch potato's gears turning." - Computer Gaming World
"...will keep your kids amused and encourage them to put mathematics and logic to good use." - PC Review
Castle of Dr. Brain features
Contributed by Locut0s (598) on Jun 28, 2004.