missing cover art
DescriptionCombine the gameplay ideas of Hack/NetHack with the Eye of the Beholder III game engine and you get a graphical version of Hack: Dungeon Hack. Largely based on a construction set, the player can create their own dungeons and then crawl through them.
This is the ultimate dungeon crawl with over 4 billion possible dungeon configurations thanks to the random level generator. The generator has the ability to regenerate the entire dungeon structure, or just the items, the style, monster frequency, trap frequency... or any combination thereof.
Also includes a permadeath option that, when a character dies, completely deletes the character and saved games.
There are no PC-98 user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Fantasy Creatures: Elves
- Gameplay feature: Armor / Weapon sets
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Rogue variants / Roguelikes
There are no reviews for the PC-98 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game FAQs entry on Dungeon Hack (Has FAQs, tips, etc. on playing Dungeon Hack.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.