DescriptionIn the sequel to Eye of the Beholder, the Archmage Khelben summons the Heroes of Waterdeep, slayers of the Beholder Xanathar, for another mission. Strange things are happening in the forests near Waterdeep, centered around the Temple Darkmoon. People have been disappearing and shallow graves containing human remains have been found. Khelben teleports the party to the forests near Darkmoon so they may find out what kind of evil is working in the towers of the temple.
Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon is, like its predecessor, a first-person role-playing game based on the 2nd Edition AD&D rules. It uses the same point-and-click gameplay mechanics and controls as the first game, with only minor changes.
A starting party consists of four characters, which can be transferred from the earlier game or created from scratch. Characters can reach higher levels and learn new spells, must face new and tough monsters, and solve multiple puzzles. Compared to the first game, many more illustrated NPC encounters and cutscenes were added.
- "Eye of The Beholder II: Legende von Darkmoon" -- German title
- "EOB2" -- Abbreviated, often-referred-to title.
Part of the Following Groups
- D&D / AD&D licensees
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms
- Eye of the Beholder series
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
There are no reviews for the PC-98 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Third time's the charm?||5||vedder (20081)
Jun 25, 2010
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 02/1993 – #2 Best RPG of 1992 (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Eye of the Beholder 2 Walkthrough -- on gamewinners.com
- Legend of Darkmoon - FAQs & Guides -- posted on GameFaqs.com
- The All-Seeing Eye -- An automapper for the DOS versions of the first two Eye of the Beholder
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.