missing cover art
DescriptionThis is the first game in the Rally Championship series. Network Q RAC Rally, as well as other titles, gives you an opportunity to participate in a long-running British rally championship.
To do so, you can choose one of the five cars: Toyota Celica, Ford Escort, Lancia Delta HF Integrale, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and Subaru Impreza. The only customizable thing here is the tire type.
Controlling your vehicle is rather easy and driving model isn't complex, however, you can damage your vehicle and end your race before reaching the finish line.
There are no PC-98 user screenshots for this game.
There are 24 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Network Q RAC Rally: Rally - The Final Round of the World Rally Championship" -- UK tag-lined title
- "Network Q RAC Rally: Rally - Simulação Autêntica" -- Brazilian tag-lined title
- "Network Q RAC Rally: Rally - La Derniere Epreuve du Championnat du Monde des Rallyes" -- French tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Rally Championship series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis game was going to be ported to the SNES by JVC, which were also going to publish it, but it was cancelled
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.