DescriptionA meteorite falls to Earth, stopping our planet's cycle of rotation and causing thermal disaster around the globe. Lack of the Sun's warmth has caused half of our planet to plunge into a deep, dark freeze, while the other half is literally being fried by the Sun's heat and constant light. Only you can "Save the world with Science!"
You explore the three-dimensional scenery in first person perspective in a manner similar to Myst. There are houses and buildings to investigate, items to find and use while the story unfolds. The game will challenge your common sense and intelligence as you seek out the answers to many puzzles. Work with the sciences of electricity, heat, mechanics, optics and acoustics as you play, researching in documents and the in-game knowledge base.
- "Skan Physikus: O Enigma do Planeta Perdido" -- Brazilian title
- "Physikus: Sauvez un monde en péril !" -- French title
- "Physikus: Das Abenteuer aus der Welt der Naturwissenschaften" -- German title
- "Physikus" -- Original German spelling
- "Physicus: Save the World!" -- Later releases attempting to sound less "educational"
- "Físicus" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
|Simple physics for fans of Myst||Windows||Frankenfed (33)|
|Good until the end, when it crapped out||Windows||hester mar (1)|
The Press Says
|Adventurespiele||Windows||Jan 05, 2007||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Windows||May, 2002||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Macintosh||May, 2002||100|
|Mystery Manor||Windows||Feb 06, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Mystery Manor||Macintosh||Feb 06, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Adventure Gamers||Windows||Apr 16, 2003||70|
|All Game Guide||Macintosh||1999||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.