DescriptionRace Formula-1 in several tracks while trying to beat a computer, or human opponent. Pay attention to your fuel and tires: It will be necessary to drive into a pitstop to swap them out and refuel.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Info||Commodore 64||Mar, 1984||100|
|Zzap!||Commodore 64||Nov, 1985||95 out of 100||95|
|Zzap!||Commodore 64||Jun, 1985||89 out of 100||89|
|Nintendo Life||Wii||Aug 07, 2008||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Wii||Aug 26, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Tilt||Commodore 64||Jul, 1985||67|
|Computer Gamer||Commodore 64||Jan, 1987||63 out of 100||63|
|All Game Guide||Commodore 64||1998||60|
|The Video Game Critic||Commodore 64||Jun 01, 2011||C-||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)
- February 1991 (issue #41) - Included in the list Greatest Games of all Time, section Racing Games (editorial staff choice)
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #75 “Readers' Top 100”
- Commodore Format
- May 1991 (Issue 8) - listed in the A to Z of Classic Games article (Great)
- Happy Computer
- Issue 02/1986 - #8 Best Game in 1985 (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- The Epyx Shrine (Read an interview about Pitstop 2 with Stephen H. Landrum and learn about the all different Pitstop 2 versions)