If cars can be used for racing, why not airplanes? Plane Crazy
puts this theory to the test, as eight brave pilots (Nemesis, Big Red, Tsunami, Bustin' Bear, Slippy, Swifty, Duke, and Chub) take to the skies. Choose one of three planes (with different handling characteristics), which can be upgraded (and downgraded) during the race by collecting tokens.
There are 9 distinct courses:
- 5 point-to-point tracks (Boulder Dash, Dockland Dive, Monument Rush, Volcano Rapids, and Sin City Run)
- A bonus multi-lap course
- 3 practice courses
Each course has its own hazards such as skyscrapers, waterfalls and trees. There are also short cuts to be found.
You can choose three types of races:
- Quick Race: against the other 8 pilots in a track of your choice
- Ghost Race: where you race against a "ghost" plane, trying to beat your own time
- Championship: where you race the 5 main circuits in order, earning prizes that allow you to buy upgrades to your plane.
You can also play against other players via LAN or over HEAT.NET.
- "Plane Crazy Championship Edition" -- Title Screen of Plane Crazy 2
- "Plane Crazy 2" -- Plane Crazy Windows Xp compatible edition
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There is no trivia on file for this game.